Custom Search

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mr. Robert, so MC the presenter in our agenda

There was one of SMS. Mr. Robert, so MC/the presenter in our agenda … etc.. Oops. After I thought about it, this was the offer that was umpteenth for me to MC or the presenter. If becoming the presenter in the meaning gave presentation material I have been normal, but this time that was meant to be to become the agenda guide. Nah right. Evidently requirement from them was the person who understood of information technology/the telecommunications and could speak England, because of his participants had some (big? ) was the foreigner. Nah right. Nah right, nah right continued! Apparently must receive this new profession. Only, I have tried several times evidently was not easy to become MC/the presenter. (must study to Sir Angger here. ) was increased still must speak England also. Oh, must see the presenter's video in Oscar's agenda, Emmy, Music awards the time ok? I have to sharpen up my English and (English) joke. Or better the jet, let me switch my carrier into a stand up.

No comments: